Yoann BONATO leads the TER - Tour European Rally of the 54th Rallye Antibes Côte d’Azur
A the end of the first half leg of this first day of race, the French Crew, Yoann BONATO and Benjamin BOULLOUD driving a Citroën C3 R5 leads the TER – Tour European Rally but also the overall classification of the event.
When they arrived in Nice at the entry of the regrouping park, all drivers entered in the TER – Tour European Rally complained of the poor condition of roads with some parts dry, then wet and finally huge rainfall. The choice of tyres has been important, but a lot of drivers registered in the TER took this morning the start of the event with hard tyres very difficult to put into heat.
TER Classification after three special stages :
- Yoann BONATO and Benjamin BOULLOUD on Citroën C3 R5
- Sylvain MICHEL and Jérôme DEGOUT on Skoda Fabia R5
- Bruno RIBERI and Florian HAUT-LABOURDETTE on Skoda R5
- Steve FERNANDES and Olivier BECK on Skoda Fabia R5
- Romain HAUT-LABOURDETTE and Fabien TARDITO on Skoda Fabia R5
- Stephan GOTTIG and Nathalie SOLBACH-SCHMIDT on Skoda Fabia R5
- Norman and Michaël KREUTER on Citroën DS3 R3
- Alexandru FILIP and Bogdan IANCU on Renault Clio RS R3
- Allison VIANO and Pascale MACARIO LAZARO on Ford Fiesta R2J
- Jonathan MICHELLOD and Stéphane FELLAY on Peugeot 208 VTi R2
- Sacha ALTHAUS and Lisiane ZBINDEN on Peugeot 208 VTi R2