Tour European Rally Historic 2020 - Entries are open!
The 2020 TER H – Tour European Rally Historic is ready to welcome drivers and teams for its 2nd season again with beautiful events in exclusive tourism locations.
Entries are now open!
The 2020 TER H registration form can be found here
The 2020 TER H regulations can be found here
The 2020 Tour European Rally Historic will introduce some new additions:
- TER H J1/J2 Trophy will be the brand new TER H J1/J2 Championship so the 2020 TER Historic will crowned 2 crews as champions: 1 with car Pre81 and 1 with car J1/J2.
- The TV coverage (TER was being broadcasted in more than 100 countries in 2019) will increase substantially in 2020, with new worldwide platforms and TV groups. The 2020 TER Historic TV coverage will be increased by more than 30% compared to 2019. The same goes for TER and the new eTER series.
- Entry fee to Tour European Rally Historic remains free of charge.
Are you ready for another season of great sporting action? The TER Historic is waiting for you!
2020 TER H - Tour European Rally Historic Calendar:
- 20/22 March - Rally Città di Arezzo, Crete Senesi e Valtiberina (Italy - Gravel)
- 02/04 April - Rallye Sanremo Storico (Italy - Tarmac)
- 15/17 May - Rallye Antibes Cote d'Azur (France - Tarmac)
- 28/30 May - Rallye du Chablais (Switzerland - Tarmac)
- 03/05 September - Conxion Omloop van Vlaanderen (Belgium - Tarmac)
- 02/03 October - Rallye Rias Altas (Spain - Tarmac) - Coeff. 2