Entries are open for the 2020 TER - Tour European Rally
The 2020 TER – Tour European Rally is ready to welcome drivers and teams, for another great season of beautiful events in exclusive tourism locations.
Entries are now open!
The 2020 TER registration form can be found here
The 2020 TER regulations can be found here
The 2020 Tour European Rally will introduce many innovations throughout the season, starting with some brand new additions:
- New Tour European Rally prizes for the winners.
- TER 2 Cup will be the new “TER Junior Championship”.
- TER 2wd Trophy will be the new “TER 2wd Championship”.
- New from 2020 “TER Ladies Trophy”.
- New from 2020 “TER Codrivers Trophy”.
- New from 2020 "TER Production/RGT/R4-K Trophy".
- The TV coverage (TER is being broadcasted in more than 100 countries in 2019) will increase substantially in 2020, with new worldwide platforms and TV groups. The 2020 TER TV coverage will be increased by more than 30% compared to 2019. The same goes for TER Historic and the new eTER series.
- Entry fee to Tour European Rally remains free of charge.
Are You ready for another season of great sporting action? The TER is waiting for you!
2020 TER - Tour European Rally Calendar:
- 20/22 March - Rally Città di Arezzo, Crete Senesi e Valtiberina (Italy - Gravel)
- 15/17 May - Rallye Antibes Cote d'Azur (France - Tarmac)
- 28/30 May - Rallye du Chablais (Switzerland - Tarmac)
- 16/18 July - Rallye de Ferrol (Spain - Tarmac)
- 03/05 September - Conxion Omloop van Vlaanderen (Belgium - Tarmac)
- 25/26 September - Transilvania Rally (Romania - Tarmac)