TER - Tour European Rally steps up its 2020 features!
The 2020 Tour European Rally will introduce many innovations throughout the season, starting with some brand new additions:
- New Tour European Rally prizes for the winners.
- TER 2 Cup will be the new “TER Junior Championship”.
- TER 2wd Trophy will be the new “TER 2wd Championship”.
- New from 2020 “TER Ladies Trophy”.
- New from 2020 “TER Codrivers Trophy”.
- The scores assigned will follow the new FIA rules.
- The TV coverage (TER is being broadcasted in more than 100 countries in 2019) will increase substantially in 2020, with new worldwide platforms and TV groups. The 2020 TER TV coverage will be increased by more than 30% compared to 2019. The same goes for TER Historic and the new eTER series.
- Entry fee to Tour European Rally remains free of charge.
- 2020 Drivers Entries in TER will open on next December 2nd.
The 2020 TER 6 events-season awaits you: the first one, on the famous Tuscany gravel roads that were part of Rallye Sanremo WRC in 70’, ’80 and ’90; 5 events on tarmac, each one with their typical and challenging roads.
2020 TER - Tour European Rally Calendar:
- 20/22 March - Rally Città di Arezzo, Crete Senesi e Valtiberina (Italy - Gravel)
- 15/17 May - Rallye Antibes Cote d'Azur (France - Tarmac)
- 28/30 May - Rally du Chablais (Switzerland - Tarmac)
- 16/18 July - Rallye de Ferrol (Spain - Tarmac)
- 03/05 September - Conxion Omloop van Vlaanderen (Belgium - Tarmac)
- 25/26 September - Transilvania Rally (Romania - Tarmac)