TER - Tour European Rally 2020 Calendar announced
Six rounds across Europe with great events in prestigious locations.
The promoters of TER - Tour European Rally have announced the new 6-event calendar of an innovative concept of Rally series.
Six events, with the latest addition of the opening round bringing the series in Italy: Rally Città di Arezzo, Crete Senesi e Valtiberina joins Rallye Antibes Cote d’Azur, Rallye de Ferrol, Conxion Omloop van Vlaanderen “Tour of Flanders”, Transilvania Rally and a new great event to be announced in next few days...
The 2020 TER - Tour European Rally will kick off in March in Tuscany, on the gravel roads that are part of the history of Rallying, from back when Rallye Sanremo was in WRC. From there, TER will travel across Europe: it will be in Provence with one of the best Rally in the continent, the Rallye Antibes Cote d’Azur; the 3rd round of 2020 TER starts in a fantastic location in central Europe will be announced in next days; under July's sun, TER will be in Galicia, where Rallye de Ferrol will confirm the great success of 2019; again in Flanders region, with the unique roads of “Tour of Flanders” in Roeselare; to end in Transilvania, where TER renewed the agreement with organisers after the wide success of the event with Drivers, Team and Media in the 3 last years in the series.
2020 TER - Tour European Rally Calendar:
- 20/22 March - Rally Città di Arezzo, Crete Senesi e Valtiberina (Italy - Gravel)
- 15/17 May - Rallye Antibes Cote d'Azur (France - Tarmac)
- 28/30 May - Rallye du Chablais (Switzerland - Tarmac)
- 16/18 July - Rallye de Ferrol (Spain - Tarmac)
- 03/05 September - Conxion Omloop van Vlaanderen (Belgium - Tarmac)
- 25/26 September - Transilvania Rally (Romania - Tarmac)